Friday 18 November 2011

KGS walks in the Lakes

One of the most enjoyable things we did at school was have day trips for a walk in the Lake District. These were often organised jointly with a local all girls school and so we were able to fill a coach and share the costs. I have lots of pictures of the lake district but not many of them have people on them so not much point posting the photos. Anyone remember the various routes we took, I think over the course of a year we did most of the well known Lake District walks. This included scree jumping and some all snow rambles.




Obviously not a mountain - the swimming gala at Kirkham baths. That's Stooge at the table and our lovely Maths teacher with the bald head. If I find the other photos I took of the swimming I may try a separate blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment